 Local / United States / Minnesota / 72
Re: Chicago Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 03:48:17 GMT

At 10:36 PM 09/29/1999 , Paul Foster wrote:
I would still guess it will be too much.  At the Twin Cities Fest we
had a bout twenty people which would bring you in at 8 to 10 bucks
per person.  The question is how many local folks are there in
the Chicago area?

There aren't many Chicago area maniacs that I know of.  There *is* a TLG
rep I know though :)  I'm sure since the room is at my school, and its a
small private school, the price is negotiable.  I'd even be willing to foot
some of it myself if it meant we could have the fest there.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

How to rob a bank in ancient Rome:

"Catapultam habeo.  Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam."

(I have a catapult.  Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous
rock at your head.)