 Organizations / United States / 27
Re: Chicago Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 05:16:04 GMT

At 02:14 PM 10/07/1999 , Remy Evard wrote:
At 09:04 PM 10/6/99 -0500, Tim Courtney wrote:
At 09:39 PM 10/03/1999 , Remy Evard wrote:
Tim, how many people does it look like so far, and roughly when?

I really can't tell on either one of those.  My guess would be we might have

Hm, your email/post didn't include a number to finish this sentence...

Oops :)  I was *really* tired when I wrote this one...heheh.  I'm
guesstimating at 15-20 people.  It would rock if we had more - perhaps if
we hold a fest the lurkers will come out of the woodwork :)

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Bumper Sticker: 'I'd punch you in the face, but [poo] splatters.'