 Local / United States / Minnesota / 161
160  |  162
Subject:
GMLTC Q's for A's II (general info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:57:06 GMT

Hi and thanks for th e feed back.

when you say come out to see you guys, do you mean in La Crosse, in March?
Also I could personaly do no more than two thursday evenings a month, cause I
cook for a living ( it's all nights, weekends and holidays )
FYI I did find some fairly old pictures of my stuff on lugnet if'n you want to
see it. It's @ lugnet.com/pause/originals/braun/index/.html
you all ever heard of the Creative Kid Stuff lego building contest?
I have competed like six times including last summer. It's a good time, and it's
nice to get the feed back from other people.

thanks Max