 Local / United States / Michigan / 595
594  |  596
Subject:
Town & Train Display - GATS Pictures - MichLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:27:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

MichLTC had the opportunity to display this past weekend at the Great American Train Show in Novi, MI. It was a lot of fun and a great layout. Steve Ringe had a dropped section with moving cars and an animated playground. Ken Koleda made a dropped harbor section to go with his armory. Scott Sanburn and Tony Hedglen brought a raised train yard with remote switchs and de-couplers. Both Spencer Rezkella and Chris Leach brought EL loops. Jim Garrett brought his impressive +6ft tall Fisher building. Many other members contributed to make this layout our best yet. (IMO).

Jim Garrett, Jason Spears, and Ken Koleda all have pictures of this display on brickshelf. (Names linked to their galleries.)

Jason Spears
MichLTC/MichLUG
http://www.michlug.org