 Trains / 24614
Re: Town & Train Display - GATS Pictures - MichLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:49:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   Feeling ill... looking at this... it’s like my chair was pulled out from under me... I have seen many pics of your guys’ layouts but, well, wow.

Um, can I join your club (any high tech work out that way?)... or at least can I run one of my trains around your local loop in Cincy?

SteveB
Steve...thanks for the “wow”..I allways enjoy pulling(strawbossing, doing the trackdesigner etc.) this show together because it seems our members allways stepup for this one(gats novi)every year.We are all trying to go for more detail then just a bunch of trains,buildings and roadplates and I think it improves every show(we hope). As for you joining...well I think you can be a temp MichLTC member down in Cini so you can run your trains on our local loop ;-) ...See ya in CINI!! Chris Leach MichLTC

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears wrote:

MichLTC had the opportunity to display this past weekend at the Great American Train Show in Novi, MI. It was a lot of fun and a great layout. Steve Ringe had a dropped section with moving cars and an animated playground. Ken Koleda made a dropped harbor section to go with his armory. Scott Sanburn and Tony Hedglen brought a raised train yard with remote switchs and de-couplers. Both Spencer Rezkella and Chris Leach brought EL loops. Jim Garrett brought his impressive +6ft tall Fisher building. Many other members contributed to make this layout our best yet. (IMO).

Jim Garrett, Jason Spears, and Ken Koleda all have pictures of this display on brickshelf. (Names linked to their galleries.)

Jason Spears
MichLTC/MichLUG
http://www.michlug.org