 Local / United States / Michigan / 321
Re: wrap up for meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:42:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Kai Brodersen writes:
I am sorry i couldnt be there i hope someone mentioned the MICH LEGO TRAIN
CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish i could of been there, but unfortunatly i
couldnt.  any plans for another meeting down the road in march/april????
Yep,Trains were discussed nothing big happening on that yet however.We are
thinking of trying to put together another meeting for January.C.W.Leach
Thanks
kai