 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / * (-5)
Subject:
The Construction Site CLOSING
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:13:05 GMT

It seems that we AFOLs in the Boston area are losing a great resource. From
their website, it seems that the construction site is closing :( It was a great
store, even if not always 100% Lego.

See http://www.constructiontoys.com/

-Reuven

Subject:
SWM AFOL in Boston seeking SF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.singles, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 02:09:55 GMT
(canceled)

Re: Boston visit April 1-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:14:47 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote:
I'll be in Boston from 7:30PM Thurs, April 1st until 5:45PM Sun, April
4, visiting the Mechanical Engineering dept at MIT. I'm staying at the
Kendall Square Marriott hotel. I'll probably have evenings and all day
Sunday to hang out, if anyone's up for it.
So?

Hanging out is good. Give me an e-mail when you get here.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>

Re: Boston visit April 1-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
NELUGers and Bostonians,
I'll be in Boston from 7:30PM Thurs, April 1st until 5:45PM Sun, April 4,
visiting the Mechanical Engineering dept at MIT.  I'm staying at the Kendall
Square Marriott hotel.  I'll probably have evenings and all day Sunday to hang
out, if anyone's up for it.
--Bram

So?
--Bram

Subject:
Boston visit April 1-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:55:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

NELUGers and Bostonians,
I'll be in Boston from 7:30PM Thurs, April 1st until 5:45PM Sun, April 4,
visiting the Mechanical Engineering dept at MIT.  I'm staying at the Kendall
Square Marriott hotel.  I'll probably have evenings and all day Sunday to hang
out, if anyone's up for it.
--Bram

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact