 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 827
Re: Boston visit April 1-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:14:47 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <bram@cwru.edu> wrote:
I'll be in Boston from 7:30PM Thurs, April 1st until 5:45PM Sun, April
4, visiting the Mechanical Engineering dept at MIT. I'm staying at the
Kendall Square Marriott hotel. I'll probably have evenings and all day
Sunday to hang out, if anyone's up for it.
So?

Hanging out is good. Give me an e-mail when you get here.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>