 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 372
RE: Close to home???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:23:56 GMT

Welcome, Jeffrey!  There's a bunch of us out here.  Hendo is probably the
nearest to you (in Greenfrield); there's also a cluster of us in Westfield
(south of Northampton) and nearby.  We get together now and again--in fact, • some
of us are doing a little Scibrick event in Amherst weekend after next.
Interested in some spacey fun?

-Teddy

I knew Hendo was from Greenfield, he mentioned that when I joined Starship.
Can you send me some details and I will see what I can do (money for gas and
such is limited at this time...Out of work on disability...)  I have had an
interest in Brick wars and just being able to see others creations and how
they are built (most pictures don't give clues on construction details)  I
would also like to get out of the house and 6 kids(6...SIX...yes...SIX, and
My Lego site will be called the "SHAW FAMILY LUG" because except for my wife
and 16 day old son, we all build/play/experiment Lego)

Well, gotta finish dinner ;)

Jeff
---