 Local / United States / Kentucky / Lexington / 5
Re: How's the Meijers in Lexington?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky.lex, lugnet.loc.us.ky.lex
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 04:27:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ky.lex, Ben Roller writes:
I'll be coming home to the Lexington area next weekend, and I was wondering if
anyone has checked the local Meijer for the new Lego sets.  More specifically,
are they doing the big sales?

Since noone has ever posted to .loc.us.ky.lex, I'm wondering if there are any
of you out there.

Ben Roller

I'm definitely a Lexingtonian, born and raised there but now I live out in
Paducah Ky.  It's not by choice but you got to go where there's money.  I
haven't been home since thanksgiving and I didn't see any legos on sale at
Meijers.  I'm definitely checking it out, however, after chistmas for after
christmas sales.

John Warren