 Local / United States / Kentucky / Lexington / 4
Re: How's the Meijers in Lexington?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ky.lex, lugnet.loc.us.ky.lex
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:25:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ky.lex, Ben Roller writes:
I'll be coming home to the Lexington area next weekend, and I was wondering if
anyone has checked the local Meijer for the new Lego sets.  More specifically,
are they doing the big sales?

Since noone has ever posted to .loc.us.ky.lex, I'm wondering if there are any
of you out there.

Ben Roller

Ben,

Up here in Cinci they had all the new sets this weekend. I got them all on
Monday- today- new SW was sold out but still a lot of Castle and Arctic and
City Center (UGH- the ages on these are 5-8 and it shows). So, book it to the
Lexington Meijers and you may find some leftovers, since our cities are kinda
close together, yours probably got them too.

Chris