 Local / United States / Indiana / South Bend / 44
Re: Who's here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 20:01:46 GMT

To All,

I get off work at 6pm and can be ready by 7ish. There's a mall on the south
end of Elkhart on Hwy 33 just north of Goshen. I can meet you there at the
Kay Bee store. Then we can check out some other stores if you like.
Hopefully some of the other guys can come as well.

Is this still on?

Scott S.