 Local / United States / Indiana / South Bend / 41
Re: Who's here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 02:10:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, Duane Hess writes:

Duane,

I just got in (7:32pm) and saw your previous message. We took the kids to
the zoo in South Bend, and then dinner. Sorry about that, bro. I just called
the TRU and the message said they closed at 6pm anyway. Tomorrow night might
work out better though. Again, sorry I missed your message til now.

Bill

Not a problem. We will be in Elkhart sometime tomorrow. Set me up with a
time tomorrow afternoon and I will see if I (we?) can make it.

-Duane

I get off work at 6pm and can be ready by 7ish. There's a mall on the south
end of Elkhart on Hwy 33 just north of Goshen. I can meet you there at the
Kay Bee store. Then we can check out some other stores if you like.
Hopefully some of the other guys can come as well.

Bill