 Local / United States / Illinois / Rockford / 10
Re: Oh no - there is no one else from Rockford!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.rfd, lugnet.loc.us.il
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 05:05:32 GMT

At 10:41 PM 12/27/1999 , Remy Evard wrote:
   2 Lisle (Matt Chasse - former TLG Chicago rep - lived here)

Former??

Yeah.  I had talked to him a little more after we met him at the Toy
Connection a few months back.  I was going to borrow the company's supply
of bricks in the area for an event at my church for kids.  I couldn't get
the bricks cause a store was using them.  He moved to Connecticut to take
over the New England market, and they hired someone else for Chicago.  Its
unfortunate that we did get contact with someone in this area who worked
for TLG and then he moved - but its good that we had the contact we did
with him.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

Her name is Lisa Church?  Is her sister Rent A. Cathedral?
                    -- R. Cunningham