 Local / United States / Illinois / Champaign / 8
Re: Anyone out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.cha
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:27:02 GMT

I should add that there *are* plenty of people at U of I
who like LEGO, but I just don't know who they are.  :)

It used to be that every year the Engineering Open House
would feature some LEGO creations (usually some sort of
Mindstorms thing or geeky engineering-related creation),
but I couldn't make it this year.

Chris