 Local / United States / Illinois / 342
341  |  343
Subject:
Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting @ Woodridge Public Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 17:35:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

We have a location now!

Who? The Chicago LEGO Builders (CLB). We are a fledgling club, right now looking just to hang out with other lego enthusiasts, sharing building techniques and we will see from there.

What? This will be a meeting, a chance to get to know other people on the list, other lego fans in the area. Talk about what direction we want to take the club, show off creations, and other general lego themed conversation.

When? The meeting will be on Sunday, Septmeber 5th, 2003 from 1pm till 5pm.

Where? Woodridge Public Library
http://www.woodridgelibrary.org/
We will have a meeting room reserved there.

--
Jason Spears
Chicago Lego Builders