 Local / United States / Illinois / 341
340  |  342
Subject:
Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:05:09 GMT

Who? The Chicago LEGO Builders (CLB). We are a fledgling club, right now looking just to hang out with other lego enthusiasts, sharing building techniques and we will see from there.

What? This will be a meeting, a chance to get to know other people on the list, other lego fans in the area. Talk about what direction we want to take the club, show off creations, and other general lego themed conversation.

When? The meeting will be on Sunday, Septmeber 5th, 2003 from 1pm till maybe 5 or so.

Where? Ah, now that’s a good question. We are still looking for a good place. We could have the meeting at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL. But that isn’t necessarily the ideal location. A person’s house, a room at a public library, local church or community center would be better suited to showing lego creations and conversation without the noise that goes along with a busy mall.

If you have any ideas about a good location and/or can help find one, we would be very appreciative.

--
Jason Spears
Chicago Lego Builders