 Local / United States / Hawaii / 26
Re: Hea inoa! (A call to Hawaii AFOLs and LUGNET members)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.hi
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 23:25:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:

  • Tamotsu Maruyama (306)
  • Joel Lucero dela Cruz (453)
  • Dan Jezek (454)
  • Ester Gamache (870)
  • Vanya deJung (990)
  • Joanna Hicks (1226)
  • Aaron Dengler (2011)
  • Jin Wong (2131)
  • Chris Weller (2450)
  • Patrick Yrizarry (2496)
  • Nelson Yrizarry (2497)
  • Jessi Van Swae (2527)

I believe neither Dan Jezek (Bricklink admin) nor Jin Wong reside in Hawaii any more, but I could be wrong.

ROSCO