 Local / United States / Georgia / 293
Re: dixieLUG July Meeting planned!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.tn.cha, lugnet.loc.us.al
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 02:46:05 GMT

Thanks to those who pointed out the "lack of distribution" on the notice for the
next meeting.

That said, we would truly like to see everyone at the next meeting, check your
calanders and plan on attending. :-) Never been to a gathering?  No biggie, come
join us and your sure to have fun! The last meeting was my first and it was a
blast! Bring a friend, heck bring two friends! And besides just the joy of being
around other AFOL's we're offering free food too! Mmmm, Bugers... Hot dogs...
Celery...

-Jason

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Jason Whittenburg wrote:
Event:   DixieLUG
Date:    July 19, 2003
Time:    1:00 PM - until
Place:   The Whittenburg Lego Room
         2412 Greyhurst Way
         Smyrna, GA 30082
Contact: Jason Whittenburg  me@jasonwhittenburg.com
         Chris Giddens      cgidd1@aol.com

Southern AFOL's,

Come one, Come all, to DixieLUG July Meeting.  We'll be meeting at the home of
Jason Whittenburg in Smyrna, GA (near I-285 and I-75 in North Atlanta, a couple
hours from Huntsville AL. and 90 minutes from Chatanooga if you drive like me).

Topics: Wow, our second meeting
        Keeping this thing going
        Moonbase
        Pre Classic Space
        MOCs MOCs MOCs
        and MORE! (come on NGLTC!!)

E-mail me if you can come me@jasonwhittenburg.com so I can prepare to grill some
lunch and give you directions (it's easy to find). Bring you, your MOCS, heck
even an spouse.

Jason Whittenburg