 Local / United States / Georgia / 115
    Help Wanted (Lego Pirates at Dragon*Con) —Franklin W. Cain
   Hi! I was wondering if any of y'all were planning on attending Dragon*Con [1] here in Atlanta next month. As you may already know, Steve Jackson will be here to run his Lego Pirate Game [2]. Steve has asked me if I might be able to get volunteers to (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.announce)

        Re: Help Wanted (Lego Pirates at Dragon*Con) —Henrik Ewald
     (...) Dear Franklin As I live a bit away, I won't be able to attend, but it would be nice if while you're there, you could wrestle the GM-tables, ref-sheets and so forth away from Steve and somehow get them online, where we can all make use of them. (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

         Re: Help Wanted (Lego Pirates at Dragon*Con) —Franklin W. Cain
     (...) Already done... Steve sent me all the GM tables in text (ASCII) format, and I converted them into HTML for him. He said he'll have them posted when he gets a chance. I figure they should show up in the next couple of weeks or so. (IIRC, he's (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

        Re: Help Wanted (Lego Pirates at Dragon*Con) —Derek Schin
      Franklin W. Cain wrote in message ... (...) By the way, in case anyone is wondering, running the Lego Pirates game is always a blast. I've done it a half dozen times in the last couple years here in the Northwest, most recently last weekend in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

        Lego Pirates at Dragon*Con - where and when !!! —Franklin W. Cain
   Hi! Dragon*Con has been great so far! :-) I just wanted to let y'all know that the Pirate Game will be held Saturday at the Hyatt in the Grand Ballroom (two floors down from the lobby), at 1 PM (lasting until about 5 PM) and again at 6 PM (until 10 (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)