 Local / United States / Florida / Miami / * (-5)
Re: Any AFOLs in the Miami Area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2011 19:21:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia, Michael Huffman wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia, John J. Sierra wrote:
   Just sending out a shout out to any fans of LEGO that might be out there in the Florida South Miami area.

my website is: http://www.jjsierra.com

Curious to know if I’m not alone.

Build On - J.J. Sierra

There’s a few Fans of LEGO in Miami; unfortunately, I think they’re mostly teens. They hang out here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/floridalug/

There’s a big group of AFOLs in the Orlando/Tampa area... :)

--Mike.

Thanks for the info Mike.

--JJ

Re: Any AFOLs in the Miami Area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 01:53:09 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia, John J. Sierra wrote:
   Just sending out a shout out to any fans of LEGO that might be out there in the Florida South Miami area.

my website is: http://www.jjsierra.com

Curious to know if I’m not alone.

Build On - J.J. Sierra

There’s a few Fans of LEGO in Miami; unfortunately, I think they’re mostly teens. They hang out here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/floridalug/

There’s a big group of AFOLs in the Orlando/Tampa area... :)

--Mike.

Subject:
Any AFOLs in the Miami Area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2011 19:24:54 GMT

Just sending out a shout out to any fans of LEGO that might be out there in the Florida South Miami area.

my website is: http://www.jjsierra.com

Curious to know if I’m not alone.

Build On - J.J. Sierra

Subject:
Are there any AFOL's in the Keys? Key West
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia, lugnet.loc.us.fl.wpb, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 20:10:47 GMT

Hi guys,
Are there any AFOL's in southern Florida / Key West area?   I know, I know, the odds are not good.

I'll be in Key West from the 12/20 through the 1/5/2004 and would like to meet
if anyone is around.

Christina Hitchcock
LUGNET #226

Re: LIC at AA Arena/Bayside Miami
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 05:04:40 GMT

Mark Herzberg wrote:

I just today heard from a friend that they are building an LIC at the American
Airlines Arena Plaza & Bayside Marketplace in downtown Miami. I'm going to the
Miami Sol/Indiana Fever gme tomorrow and I'll try to see if I find any
construction walls. I have e-mail Bayside as well, with my fingers crossed
(even though I previously heard, from someone on the project, that it would be
at Dolphin Mall, the single largest on going construction project in America,
which will turn into America's second largest mall).

Is this open now (I should hope so). Could someone give me directions? I
will be in Miami Dec 26 to Jan 1 and may be able to sneak out for some
shopping. I might also be able to meet with folks for dinner one
evening.

Frank

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact