 Local / United States / Florida / 220
Re: PromoBricks.com needs your help! (Pictures of Lego stores)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 21:01:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, James Trobaugh wrote:
You can find pictures of most of the store fronts on the LEGO.com site using
the store locator. Of course these pictures are property of LEGO.com but if
you asked nicely they might let you use them for your site....never hurts to
ask.

(Breezes through Lego's pictures http://www.lego.com/legostores/Default.asp?x=x)

Huh, what's the deal with Illinois? They've got "Woodfield, IL" and "Schaumburg,
IL" as two different stores, despite the fact that they point to the same store!
(Woodfield looks like it immediately bounces you to the Schaumburg page).

Interestingly, it doesn't look like they've updated the store locator with the
new stores yet (have they added any other new ones?). I notice that MA's new
Natick store isn't represented-- I think it's been around for... uh... almost a
month and a half now?

DaveE

(FUTting back to general)