 Local / United States / Florida / 219
218  |  220
Subject:
GFLTC NOT at GATS Clearwater this weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 01:50:32 GMT

GFLTC News,

The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will NOT be displaying at the Great
American Train Show (GATS) this weekend (July 16-17, 2005) in Clearwater,
Florida. We were just recently informed that they do not have space for us in
their train show floor plan. Please, accept the GFLTC deepest apologies for any
inconvenient this may have caused you and/or your family members. Feel free to
forward your feed back or complaints to GATS staff via mail or email.

GATS Address:
Great American Train Show
P.O. Box 12114
La Crescenta, CA 91224