 Local / United States / Delaware / 27
Next Meeting: January 30 in Bear, Delaware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.de
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:26:04 GMT

We’ll be meeting on Sunday, January 30th from 1pm - 4:30pm at:

Bear Library 101 Governors Place Bear, Delaware 19701

New members always welcome ...

At this meeting, we’d like to plan what the the display will look like at next week’s Hobby Expo. Bring the models you intend to show, and we’ll work on setting up a display.

We can also start working on scaling up the head for our charity project. If you have 2×4 or 2×8 plates, we’ll need them! (A 1:4 scale 2×4 plate ends up being 1 brick + 1 plate tall).

Of course, if you’ve got a kit you want to build, bring it!

Stay up to date with the 1st State LUG: Website Facebook Twitter