 Local / United States / Delaware / 26
25  |  27
Subject:
Next meeting of the 1st State LUG: November 7th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.de
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2010 19:05:03 GMT

ByoB (Bring your own Bricks) to the November meeting of the 1st State LEGO® User’s Group.

We’ll met at the DelDOT Admin building, located at:

800 S Bay Road Dover, DE 19901

It’s right across the street from Jake’s - look for the doors near the flagpoles that face Jake’s Hamburgers.

The front doors will be unlocked between 12:45am and 1:15pm, so make sure to be there on time!

Bring whatever LEGO® project you’re currently working on to build. We’d also like to discuss in more detail the community service project we talked about in October, as well as some other opportunities from LEGO®.

For more info & to stay connected: Website Facebook Twitter