 Local / United States / Connecticut / 190
Re: Any interest in a Train Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 04:33:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ct, Christopher Masi writes:

I am in Worcester, and I have been telling myself that I need to get
involved with NELUG. Lately, I have been concentration on getting my
professional life in order (bummer). Once I have that stuff settled
down, I would love to get involved in a club in Western MA or Eastern
MA. Either location is equally (in)convenient :) I know, it is only an
hour.

Someone commented about events or lack of events in Western MA. Wasn't
there a huge train show at the Big E fair grounds during the weekend of
Feb 1, and 2?

There sure is, the Big E fair grounds hosts, from what I understand, the
biggest train show in the area. And yes, this year it was the first weekend
in Feb.

Jake
---
Jake McKee