 Local / United States / Connecticut / 182
Re: Any interest in a Train Club?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:54:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ct, Jake McKee writes:
Hey all!

I have been inspired! Would anyone have any interest in forming a
Connecticut and/or southern Mass. LEGO Train Club?

Hi Jake et al!

Between Starship, Castle MOCs, and my non-Lego life (is there such a
thing?), I cannot promise I will have a lot of time for such a proposed
idea.  But I would be interested to at least see how this develops and
possibly consider involvement on some level.

Although not currently setup, I do have two of the 9V trains, two of the
4.5V trains, three monorails... (and oooh, just happened to wander into the
basement of my NLSO's parents to notice another monorail and some old town
sets hidden away on an old shelf. I knew there was a reason I got back into
the relationship scene)... as well as a decent Town collection.  Although
the majority of it is TLC sets, and the few MOC buildings I have are at
set-scale (as opposed to the monstrous scale I have seen in Train show pics).

Still, feel free to include me on any emails on this subject.  Some day I
will take down my Castle setup and get into Town/Train MOCs again...  :)

Cheers,
-Hendo (Western Mass)