 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
Sacramento Brick Builders July 18th meeting photos online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:48:19 GMT

Hi all,
Sacramento Brick Builders had our July meeting on Sunday the 18th. I've got
pictures and a brief description up on our website, http://www.sacbb.org . The
turnout was one of our biggest so far, and we had some new folks show up.

I also would like everyone interested in discussing meetings, events,
brikwars rules, etc. to please sign up for our Yahoo Groups account. This
allows members to communicate with each other easily. You can sign up at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sacbb/

Thanks!
Roy