 Local / United States / California / Sacramento / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
Sacramento Brick Builders meeting + BBQ on Sunday, July 18th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.nv.ren, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:31:12 GMT

The Sacramento Brick Builders July meeting will be held on Sunday, July 18th, from 10AM-2PM, at the rear patio of the Stonegate Country Club in Davis. The club is located at:

919 Lake Blvd.

Davis, CA 95616

It is about a 20-30 minute drive from downtown Sacramento. We have access to BBQ grills, so bring some food to grill! Roy will supply briquets. There is also food available just down the block, including a taqueria, pizza, and chinese food, as well as a supermarket. We will have a building contest using club brick with a theme of “summer fun”, we’ll show off creations, and play some more QuikWars, so bring your armies and terrain!

Driving directions:

From I-80: Take I-80 west (from Sacto) or east (from the Bay area) to highway 113 N. Take 113 north about 3 miles to the Covell Blvd. exit. Make a left at the top of the ramp onto Covell, and go about a mile until the first blinking red stop light. Make a left at this light onto Lake Blvd. Go past two stop signs; the club will be on your left, with the driveway just after some tennis courts. You can park on the street and walk up the driveway as well.

From I-5: From Sacto, take I-5 North towards Redding. Exit at Main St. in Woodland. Make a left at the bottom of the ramp, and go west on Main St. for 2 or lights. Make a left onto the on ramp for the 113 South towards Davis. Take 113 south to CR 31. Exit at CR 31, and make a left at the top of the ramp; you’ll be on Covell Blvd. Then follow the directions on Covell given above.

Feel free to email me with any questions!

Roy