 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 241
Re: PromoBricks.com needs your help! (Pictures of Lego stores)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   While I was checking out the newest Lego store in Ontario, CA (ok, getting the opening bricks would be a better term) I thought it would be nice to try to get a basic picture of the front of each Lego store that has issued a store-opening brick to link to on the Lego Store page of my site. Sadly, I can not travel the world to snap pictures of each storefront so I am calling out for help.

It is probably worth mentioning that some malls do not allow pictures to be taken inside the mall, and even if some malls do allow them, individual stores can still say no. I know this from experience.

Russell

BayLUG/BayLTC