 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 240
239  |  241
Subject:
PromoBricks.com needs your help! (Pictures of Lego stores)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:20:59 GMT

Hello everybody!

While I was checking out the newest Lego store in Ontario, CA (ok, getting the opening bricks would be a better term) I thought it would be nice to try to get a basic picture of the front of each Lego store that has issued a store-opening brick to link to on the Lego Store page of my site. Sadly, I can not travel the world to snap pictures of each storefront so I am calling out for help.

This is what I am looking for:
http://www.promobricks.com/img/ontariomillslegostore.jpg

Nothing fancy, just something that shows off the front of the store in an image that can be about that size. Of course - full photo credit would go to you (that pic only has my URL on it because I took the picture).

If you can help me out you can send me mail at my email listed in the header of this post, or on the header of any page on the site. If you do email me please name the email “Lego Store Picture” or something along these lines so I will not miss it. Another option is to reply to this post (of course please set the follow up to reflect the location of the store)

Thank you for any and all help!

Mark P
PromoBricks.com