 Local / United Kingdom / England / 81
Re: Shopping in London?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 23:11:26 GMT

I was there in may and I seem to recall a nice little store in Covent
Garden.

HTH

    -Jon

"Raymond Flournoy" <flournoy@cs.stanford.edu> wrote in message
Hello all!

  In one week I will be heading off to my first business trip to the UK, • and
I am quite excited about seeing England, even if most of my days will be
spent inside at a conference.  I will likely have one whole day in London
free, and was wondering if any locals had any advice for me on fun LEGO
shopping and/or sets which I cannot get in the States.

  In particular, I'm wondering if the football/soccer bus uniform stickers
are different in the UK, and I'm also wondering if the Deutsche Telekom
bicycle sets are on the shelves in stores.  Also, do the toy stores give • out
UK catalogs for free on the shelves?

  Thanks for any help you can give!  I'm happy to trade for travel tips • for
San Francisco visits!  :^)

--Raymond Flournoy
flournoy@post.harvard.edu++Now the world speaks your language!  Chat in
Computer Science Dept.   ||Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese,
Stanford University, CA  ++English, & Italian at http://www.amikai.com!