 Local / United Kingdom / 9061
Re: LEGO PC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 21:33:44 GMT

I made a 'cover' for my Shuttle case which, while very nice, is a bit
susceptable to scratches and dents:

http://www.btinternet.com/~hmillington/temp/P3250447.jpg

Huw

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Ive been looking at the mini-itx boards and had been thinking about a
LEGO case but looks like somebody has beaten me to it.

However, I think someone needs to build a more creative version.  The
standard box is nice, but
not very creative.  I just completed my mini-itx project (not lego) and it
was a blast.  Creating a
computer from scratch using an EPIA M-9000 was a very enjoyable way to • spend
a week.  A LEGO
version may be my next project.

Steven