 Local / United Kingdom / 6793
    new train prices —Lawrence Wilkes
   I see the new train wagon are up on shop@home No prices of availability though. If the same exchanges rates for the other recent train engines are used in comparison to USA prices, then the Tanker - 10016, and Hopper Wagon -10017, should be around (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: new train prices —Scott Arthur
   Thanks for pointing these out. The caboose & hopper are a bit on the ugly side, but the other three look good. I think the passenger car will go quite well with the “My own train”… if you have a green one! The tanker is a little too plain. What does (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: new train prices —Jason J. Railton
   (...) they? Not bad - I could use one of those blue clips to hold the whistle on my Caledonian 0-4-0 actually. Anyone know if any other sets have them in? (...) (URL) looks quite small from the picture, but maybe it's just the scale. I was hoping (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)