 Local / United Kingdom / 4247
Re: bulk ordering is (not) here! (was - Re: bulk ordering is here! )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 13:19:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
a) is no-one interested in bulk ordering, or are you all waiting till
the Autumn?

As anyone any better Idea of when they will do it in UK?

b) does anyone in the UK actually build big MOCs? Jason's tower base and
Lawrence's station are the two biggest things I've actually seen (apart
from that guy's ship on the telly).

Come on guys. More large MOCs please.
Whatever happened to the idea someone posted about having a page dedicated to
UK MOCS, sort of Cool UK Lego Site of the Week?

regards
lawrence