 Local / United Kingdom / 4107
Re: bulk ordering is (not) here! (was - Re: bulk ordering is here! )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:22:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, Scott A (<Fw5JIJ.3KM@lugnet.com>) wrote at 16:08:21
Is anyone in a great hurry to get any of this stuff?

If so, LMK. We can probably do something reasonably cheap if we act as a
group and deal with some kind Stateside person. :-)
--

Depends on how quick it comes to UK. Late summer, autumn could mean 6 months
away. Would be nice to have a more exact date.

I am attracted to buying a large load of windows. I suspect that UK prices
might be pounds for dollars as everything else, so buying from US might not be
such a bad idea anyway regardless of UK timing.

So if anyone else is game, I am. (to buy lego that is!)
I am thinking of
6 x 3448 windows (finish my Metro terminus)
20 x 3447 windows (building glass walled office block, or might be in terminus
to line the platforms)
2 x 3497 slopes
1 x 3495 slopes

regards