 Local / United Kingdom / 2792
Re: LEGOFest IV: The ReddiFest - March 11 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:16:39 GMT

He may have, after seeing his home, and compared it to my collection, i fell
totaly small, even i have been collection Lego since 1993

What is the plate - is it the one used on the metro station and some dock
sets?
--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine
Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards
Soon to be updated, soon to be good
212 models and going up

Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Lawrence Wilkes (<Foyqsz.EF5@lugnet.com>) wrote at
22:07:47

If I work on a building, can anyone bring the plates to put it on, or • can
several folk contribute a couple each?

Would you prefer dark ones or light ones?
--
Tony Priestman

dont suppose it matters, begars cant be choosers.
are you implying you have loads of each?

regards
lawrence