 Local / United Kingdom / 2790
Re: LEGOFest IV: The ReddiFest - March 11 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:53:30 GMT

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Lawrence Wilkes (<Foyqsz.EF5@lugnet.com>) wrote at
22:07:47

If I work on a building, can anyone bring the plates to put it on, or can
several folk contribute a couple each?

Would you prefer dark ones or light ones?
--
Tony Priestman