 Local / United Kingdom / 2313
2312  |  2314
Subject:
LEGO Acronyms (Was: Excuse me, but what are 'BURPS'?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:45:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Stuart Curtis writes:
Hi there,
   Can someone please tell me what 'BURPS' are?

looks like it's time to drag out the Acronyms page again.. come one, come all..

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/rtlspeak.txt