 Local / United Kingdom / 2305

Subject:
Excuse me, but what are 'BURPS'?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:02:25 GMT

Hi there,
    Can someone please tell me what 'BURPS' are?
I see this term used a lot on Lugnet and don't have the foggiest what it
means!
Sorry if this is not the newsgroup to post to, but I figure I'll get a quick
answer judging by the traffic I've seen here lately.
Thanks guys.

Kieran Brady

Re: Excuse me, but what are 'BURPS'?