 Local / United Kingdom / 2205

Re: Thumbnail images (was: Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 00:07:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Todd Lehman writes:
Kudos to Huw for doing the right thing (giving people features they want),
and my apologies to everyone for not having enabled thumbnail displays in
the Pause DB earlier...here it is with thumbnails, but it's still with the
same old boxy format -- nowhere near as pretty as Huw's new display:

Are you going to update the Pause Database in the near future - I know it's
time consuming - especially the service packs in the 5xxx range, they have
entires but the uploaded pictures of them which I know have been submitted
haven't made their way to the web yet.  It would be really useful to have those
entered as they appear no-one else on the Internet.

Thanks.

Carbon 60

Re: Thumbnail images (was: Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!)