 Local / United Kingdom / 2177
  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

Liam's Right, We don't want to forget about the J box, this is an ongoing part of the Uk scene and will grow! (hopefully) Anyone out there currently not in the J Box, want to join in? Please mail me for details: jason-shirley@brisco...erve.co.uk (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: UKLUG Prototype online

(...) Is there a website for this or should I just create a short intro page with your e-mail address on it? Care to write the intro? Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)