 Local / Taiwan / 4
    Re: How to purchase accessories from Taiwan —Zhengrong Zang
   Hi, Charles I think I have the same situation as you, but there are some sets selled in Shnaghai, not so expensive like taiwan, for example, 8462=RMB1117(about $135). I made a page (legozang.go.163.com) to introduce LEGO MINDSTORMS for people in (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.tw)

        Re: How to purchase accessories from Taiwan —Yu-chen Shih
   Hi guys, I'm so glat to find this local group for Taiwan. I can hardly believe that you two had posted here 2 years ago! I have news to update. There is a "web-based" message board with lots discussion in Yahoo! Kimo now. The URL is (URL) do like (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.tw)