 Local / Taiwan / 4
Re: How to purchase accessories from Taiwan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.tw
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 05:13:33 GMT

Hi, Charles
I think I have the same situation as you, but there are some sets
selled in Shnaghai, not so expensive like taiwan, for example,
8462=RMB1117(about $135). I made a page (legozang.go.163.com) to
introduce LEGO MINDSTORMS for people in China, but there is not alot of
fan like in Taiwan.
Although I am working in Tokyo, here are lot of afns, but the LEGO sets are
also rare in Tokyo.
I hope we can exchange our experience and works.

Zhengrong

In lugnet.loc.tw, Charles Chen writes:
Hard to believe I am the first one posting message here. No wonder LEGO
sell most of the products here as double the price in the USA!

I own both Mindstorms RIS 1.0 and 1.5. The RIS 1.5 was purchased from
the States. I always have problems to get accessories in Taiwan. LEGO
Taiwan Branch won't sell service packs and extra parts like motors and
sensors. The worst thing is that LEGO Worldshop was down for several
months. Does anyone have any suggestions for poor LEGO fans in Taiwan
like me?

Thanks,
Charles