 Local / Slovenija / * (-5)
Re: Club of Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.cs, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.ro, lugnet.loc.ru, lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.sk
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.be, Matthias Jaenichen writes:

"ludo soete" <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.loc.be, Paul Koelewijn writes: • <SNIP>

Hallo Paul,

Hartelijk dank voor dit voorstel. Wij, dit zijn enkele Vlamingen, zijn ook
van plan om, indien mogelijk, een Club op te richten. Zo, alle hulp van
ervaren personen zoals jullie van De Bouwsteen, is hartelijk welkom. Wij
zouden onze eerste samenkomst bij mij thuis houden op 12 April 2003. Dan
zien we wel wat er eventueel uit de bus komt.

I am not quite sure if everyone here is able to read Dutch?!!!

Hi Matthias,

Sorry for this inconvinience. I should have responded only to the Dutch
(lugnet.loc.nl) instead of all those country's.

Regards,
Ludo

Re: Club of Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.cs, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.ro, lugnet.loc.ru, lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.sk
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 13:20:40 GMT

Hello everybody,

De Bouwsteen is the Dutch LEGO users group and has currently almost 600
members. Amongst other activities, we organize three club events a year
and we are also actively participating in LEGO world, the biggest LEGO
event of Europe, with in the year 2002 over 37000 visitors in five days.

We would like to get in contact with as much as possible other LEGO user
groups in Europe (or people who are interested in starting up a LEGO
user group) to discuss the possibility of forming an European Federation
of LEGO user groups.

<Knip>

Hallo Paul,

Hartelijk dank voor dit voorstel. Wij, dit zijn enkele Vlamingen, zijn ook
van plan om, indien mogelijk, een Club op te richten. Zo, alle hulp van
ervaren personen zoals jullie van De Bouwsteen, is hartelijk welkom. Wij
zouden onze eerste samenkomst bij mij thuis houden op 12 April 2003. Dan
zien we wel wat er eventueel uit de bus komt.

I am not quite sure if everyone here is able to read Dutch?!!!

Hi Matthias,
..and a babelfisch translation from Dutch to English would not help much..   :-)
Herewith Ludo's story translated:

/start/
Hi Paul,
Thanks for this proposition. We, some Vlamingen (=people from the Dutch
speeking part of Belgium *khm) intend also to start a Club, if possible.
Every bit of help from experienced guys from De Bouwsteen is welcome! Our first
meeting is at my place on 12.04.2003. Result of the meeting?... W'll see.
/end/

Klaas H. Meijaard
Hé Ludo! Veel succes! We zijn benieuwd naar jullie bevindingen!
/transl:/ Good luck!         :-)

Re: Club of Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.cs, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.ro, lugnet.loc.ru, lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.sk
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 21:06:23 GMT

Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.cs, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.ro, lugnet.loc.ru, lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.sk
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:53:02 GMT

[...]

Groetjes uit West Vlaanderen,
Ludo

Subject:
Club of Europe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.cs, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.ro, lugnet.loc.ru, lugnet.loc.si, lugnet.loc.sk
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:33:37 GMT

Hello everybody,

De Bouwsteen is the Dutch LEGO users group and has currently almost 600
members. Amongst other activities, we organize three club events a year
and we are also actively participating in LEGO world, the biggest LEGO
event of Europe, with in the year 2002 over 37000 visitors in five days.

We would like to get in contact with as much as possible other LEGO user
groups in Europe (or people who are interested in starting up a LEGO
user group) to discuss the possibility of forming an European Federation
of LEGO user groups.

The purpose of this European Federation of LEGO user groups is to
exchange information about the organization of the different LEGO user
groups, the organization of events, as well small events as big events
like LEGO world, and also to synchronize agenda's to minimize the
overlap of events in different countries.

Another advantage of an European Federation of LEGO users group is that
it will be easier to communicate with LEGO and that white gaps are being
identified.

If you would like to discuss about the possibiliteis of an European
Federation of LEGO user groups, please contact me, Paul Koelewijn.

Hasta LuEGO,

Paul Koelewijn
President 'De Bouwsteen'

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact