 Local / Sverige / 1155
Re: Micro - Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 01:59:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.se, Anders Isaksson writes:
I have played a bit with the Moonbase idea, and tried to find a smaller
size, more suitable for my puny Lego collection.
I designed each module on a 16x16 base,

     Hey!  This is really cool!  I've been playing around with Microscale
stuff, too (my little city is at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25436 ), and the idea of a
microscale moonbase adds a wonderful dimension (no pun intended, but it
works) to an already-beloved idea, making it even better!  I think you've
captured the spirit of the Moonbase Project, and challenged us all to come
up with some cool stuff.  I, for one, will give it a go!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander