 Local / Portugal / 310
Re: Albatroz, a medium exploration ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:24:05 GMT

In article <GqyJrz.uu@lugnet.com>,
"Luis Baixinho" <lbaixinho@softhome.net> wrote:

i've put several pics of my newest ship, albatroz, at brickshelf.
is a medium exploration ship designed with everything that needs to
scientific research.

the ship is divided in 4 floors

1st with bridge, living room and clinic
2nd with bath and beds
3th with escape pods and kitchen
4th with hangar and workshop

LMKWYT

lbaixinho

   This is a very late reply, however, better late than never. =) I saw
this ship when you first posted it, and forgot to post a reply.
   I especially enjoy the design of the front and sides of the ship.
It's cool. If you elongated this ship and added a superstructure, it'd
make fine looking warship too.
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/