 Local / Portugal / 1410
  Re: Casa Minhota no final do século XIX

(...) Very cool creation! I especially like all the variation in the different plants--the corn, the grapevines, the fruit trees. I'm cross-posting this to .castle and .town as there are many who don't read Portugese who would be interested. Bruce (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.pt, FTX)

  XIX Century Portuguese Northern House (was: Casa Minhota no final do século XIX)

(...) Thanks Bruce! So you're right, i'm posting in english and at .castle and .town. (URL) the folder: (URL) This is a characteristic house of the northern portugal at the end of the XIX century. In those times the industry and commerce were almost (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)