 Local / New Zealand / 75
  Football Sets Now Available

The LEGO Football sets are now available in New Zealand, exclusively from Toyworld. However there is only one Team Bus available - set number 3406 (the one with blue window frames). I bought one of each set except for the Expansion Set 3410 of (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: Football Sets Now Available

(...) Expansion (...) Grahame, Let us all know what the soccer field set is like to play with, surely it can't be too far away for Australia (but then...) pete.w (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Football Sets Now Available

(...) Went back today and got another Light Tower set and another Grandstand set so that should give you some indication of what I think of these sets! Had lots of fun putting the sets together and then playing a game of soccer. The cat was very (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Football Sets Now Available in NZ

In lugnet.loc.nz, Grahame Reid writes: snip-a-di-doo-da (...) the (...) Maybe they should call this set a reduction set ? pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.loc.au)