 Local / Ireland/Éire / 126
125  |  127
Subject:
Irish LUG (hopefully)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.uk.ni, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:01:25 GMT

Hey all, just sent these out to a few people and thought I’d post here just in case...

I’m crossposting to .UK/.NI in case anyone reads there more frequently. We’re trying to be island wide (I’m from Portadown so the North is represented)...

The message:

Greetings all,

I’m contacting you about forming an Irish Lego User’s Group (lug).

the fine print (which allows me to sublet your home ; ): You’re receiving this because you emailed/PMed/responded to an online post...

What we’d like to do is get an Irish lego group together, I know we are a small and diverse group, with some preferring collecting and some who prefer building, but I’d love to get us all together for some lego based craic once/twice a year with the possibility of growing from there...

The basic proposal: to start us off we could meet for a drink/meal in one of the cities (probably this autumn) and share our love of the brick.

If you know anyone else interested please pass this on...

About the langer who wrote this: I’m a long time lego fan/builder living in Cork but attending Uni in Belfast (so any of the 3 cities suits ; ) who maintains a fair lego web presence on Lugnet, Eurobricks, and ClassicCastle... my gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Nan

Please give me a shout: greenbricklandscape @ dublin.com

God Bless,

Nathan